Sewing Machine Repair
All machines are addressed on a first come, first serve basis.
Sewing Machine Repair Policy
We are happy to service your sewing machine to the best of our ability. We service all makes and models of domestic machines, embroidery machines, and sergers. Our technician has over 40 years of repair experience.
For all repair and maintenance work, please be sure to bring the following:
- Machine, power cord, and foot control
- Multi-purpose presser foot to sew zigzags
- Bobbin, wound with thread
- Bobbin case
- Spool cap
- List of issues you are experiencing
- Stitch-out examples showing issues
- Thread and fabric used when the issue occurred
- Any other feet or accessories that are needed to test out issues you've experienced
As we are not currently a sewing machine dealer, we can not take on warranty repairs. While we can service your machine under warranty, all charges incurred will be payable by the machine owner.
A deposit of $40 is required at the time of machine check-in. The $40 is non-refundable once work has begun and will be used toward any charges incurred, including a bench charge to assess the machine, a cleaning, or repairs.
- Mechanical Machines: $110, annual maintenance
- Computerized Machines: $120, annual maintenance
- Sergers: $99.99, annual maintenance
- Embroidery Units: $40 additional, maintenance every 4 years (please bring embroidery foot to have unit serviced)
- Adjustment: $30
- Bench Charge: $40
We request that you authorize a $30 adjustment at the time of check-in so that if the machine needs the adjustment, the technician may proceed to complete your machine in a timely manner, and not need to contact you for approval. If the repair is in excess of the base charge plus $30, you will be contacted to make or decline any additional charges.
Repaired machines left longer than 90 days may be donated or disposed of at our discretion.